06 October 2011

Attack of the Mary Kay Commandos!


I don't really have a legitimate post tonight because I spent the evening at ... a Mary Kay party! It was super fun, and I had a great time.  But it pretty much took my entire evening, so there was no epic dinner made or anything.  I did bake cookies to take with me, and they seemed like a big hit.  I made the Chocolate-Chocolate Chip-Walnut Cookies (pg 236) from Veganomicon but without the walnuts, because you never know about nut allergies.  So they were just Chocolate-Chocolate Chip Cookies, but they seemed well-received.  The young lady of the house made a bee-line for one.  And they will be in the lunchroom at my work tomorrow, if anyone wants to swing by to get one.

* Oh, Opus. You're just the best *
To keep this post at least vaguely mofo-related, I can announce the big winner of the Quick-Fix Vegan giveaway! Out of 24 comments, the big winner is .... comment 17! Congratulations, ~Cee~.  I sent you an email, but if you don't see it, send me a message with your mailing address and I'll get it off to the good people at Andrews McMeel Publishing.


I'm terribly sorry to the 23 people who didn't win, but you should definitely look into this book.  Buy it, borrow it, or get it from your local library! You won't be disappointed.




1 comment: